Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Back With A Vengeance!

You may have noticed I've been pretty quiet for the past couple of months. Not too many updates here, or on my Facebook page, or on Twitter. I've been trying to use the time to re-focus on the direction this entire Money Smart Student program is taking. I am glad to say that I am now back and ready to completely rock the student money info world! I will be posting very regularly on all the various platforms. I will also be working with a number of guests to provide interesting content from outside sources.
I'd like to start the comeback by announcing that my first book - 'How To Be A Money Smart Student' - is now available in both e-book and paperback formats. You can find the links on the right side of this page to either book if you would like to check it out.
I would like to thank everyone who has supported me, and this program, since it was started just over a year ago. I look forward to providing you, and our new followers, some very useful information in the future. I hope you will join me! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment