Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Year to Make It Happen!!

As 2011 begins I just wanted to drop a little note to wish everyone all the best in the coming year. At the same time - the year will only be what you make it out to be! Make it your year-long resolution to learn everything you can about handling your money. Whether you are a highschool student getting ready to head off to college - or an adult reading this who is having some financial issues - make this your year.
Educating yourself about money is the best way to start off on the right foot, or correct things if they've gotten a little off course. Follow this blog and our Facebook page. We'll have regular video and written posts giving lots of tips and tricks to help you save money - earn more money - and spend the money you have wisely.
I am so looking forward to everything 2011 has to offer that I can't wait to get started. That's why I'm going to officially launch the entire program before the 10th of this month. My hope is once you see and hear what I have planned you'll really spread the word about Money Smart Students and together we can get thousands of students 'Ready for the Real World'!

No comments:

Post a Comment